Char Borley is lucky to have her OnlyFans followers who can’t stop adoring her feet and don't mind tipping her thousands of dollars to get her luxurious pedicure.
Do you still doubt whether selling feet pics is a legit high-paying job? Then you probably have to give this blog post a good read, in which we will be discussing how much money feet OnlyFans creators make.
So, let's dig deep to find an average OnlyFans foot income and how much money these Feet creators make.
What is an average OnlyFans feet salary?
The average income of OnlyFans feet content creators can range from $100 to $1000 and more.
Well, this is just a rough estimate made based on PPV charges per foot post. An Onlyfans feet salary depends on the following factors;
- Your OnlyFans subscription charges
- OnlyFans private chat fee
- Number of subscribers
- How much do you charge for your PPV content
- Customized feet content fee
- Tips you get from your happy followers
OnlyFans feet models make most of their income from subscriptions which make up around 60% of their income, and the rest 40% comes from pay-per-view messages, tips, and customized feet content.
OnlyFans is one of the best platforms where Feet content creators can earn from posting explicit feet fetish videos and pictures that help them increase their OnlyFans revenue significantly. While many platforms out there still restrict sellers from sharing foot porn stuff, that is causing great damage to their business growth.
Make Money Selling Feet Pics on FeetFinder
FeetFinder is the No.1 site for anyone looking to sell their Feet Pics and videos and start making money. You can make money by selling your FeetFinder page subscription and your Feet albums and receiving Tips from your fans. It is one of the best sites to start selling your Feet Pics and making money. Sell Feet Pics on FeetFinder here.
Best Feet OnlyFans Models and their income
Here are some best OnlyFans feet models who proved the feet pics business to be a lucrative source of income.
Mia Khalifa OnlyFans feet income
The ex-porn star Mia Khalifa makes more than $ 6.2 million for OnlyFans. Her OnlyFans income comes from different content she posts on her OnlyFans, including her feet fetish videos and pictures.
Eva Lovia OnlyFans feet income
The queen Eva Lovia makes more than $16.22 million from her OnlyFans, and most of her earnings come from her feet lovers.
Corrina Kopf OnlyFans feet income
Feet lovers named her the pouty girl, a verified adult feet model. She makes $ 1 million for her OnlyFans. Her OnlyFans feet income exceeded $ 4 million in the first month, and she even ranks among highly paid OnlyFans feet content creators.
Vina Sky OnlyFans feet income
The American feet babe Vina makes $44k per month from her OnlyFans. Her diverse feet fetish content is a reason why she has so good OnlyFans feet income.
Elsa Jean OnlyFans feet income
The blond girl from the US appears in one of the most beautiful OnlyFans stars. She makes around $50 to $90k from her OnlyFans, and her feet are why she deserves to be on our list.
How to sell feet pics and make good OnlyFans feet income?
Creating feet fetish videos and pictures can help you make the most money on OnlyFans. Here is a step-by-step guide to selling feet pics and how you can make a good income from OnlyFans.
Set up your OnlyFans account.
- Visit the website and apply for registration.
- Get your account verified.
- Set the subscription charges for your profile. OnlyFans allows you to create a paywall between you and your followers. The subscription charges can range from $4.99 to $49.99.
- Choose a username that best reflects the type of content you will be posting.
- Post at least 10 quality feet pictures and 2-3 videos.
- You can also charge your subscribers for PPV messages(which should contain something more exciting than what you usually post on our wall). OnlyFans feet models pay-per-view content mostly contains feet fetish videos and feet porn.
- You can also charge your visitors to unlock messaging feature on your profile.
- Post feet pictures will show relevant feet hashtags and alluring captions.
How to make good OnlyFans feet income?
- OnlyFans is more known to be an adult website so make sure your feet pics can serve the need of crazy feet lovers.
- Promote your OnlyFans on social media and, most importantly, on Instagram. Feet fetishists tend to get attracted to your lifestyle; maybe they want to see the reasons to spoil you with big tips.
- Post random videos of getting a pedicure.
- Post-high-quality feet content.
- You can also offer paid live sessions where you can seduce your viewers with your feet. Give some poses, play naughty, and maybe some props can also help you make your session more inviting.
- Be consistent with posting your feet pics.
- Engage with your subscribers in chat sometimes. It gives the impression that you care and genuinely love your audience.
- Include feet fetish categories in your pictures. Some buyers are looking forward to seeing what other miles you have gone to do something different from others.
All these factors can help you increase your OnlyFans income. However, many creators also remove the subscription barrier from their profiles to get a good following. Once your profile is credible enough to engage viewers, you can set your account to a subscription-based profile.
How much to charge for feet pics on OnlyFans?
OnlyFans feet pics are usually sold at $5 to $20. However, many high-paying feet models even get buyer requests who are willing to pay thousands of dollars for a single feet pic. So if you have celebrity fame, it could add major value to your feet pics business.
Char Borley, a former Playboy model, and a verified OnlyFans feet model, has made $20,000 for a single photo of her foot wrinkle. Looking at her feet OnlyFans career, you might want to charge as much as $100 or more, but it’s worth mentioning that Char Borley was a well-known personality even before her OnlyFans.
She further mentioned that she has even got tips from feet lovers to spoil her with a pedicure, a trip to Italy, and expenses to stay at a 5-star hotel. And they needed a single-foot pic and sometimes just a personal thank you message.
So, what you charge for your feet pic has no limits, but you need to make sure your work leaves a significant impact if you are an ordinary OnlyFans creator.
Is OnlyFans income taxable?
Yes, all the income, including the tips you get from OnlyFans, is considered self-employment earnings subject to taxation.
As an OnlyFans content creator, you will be taxed the same as anyone who earns from self-employment. The tax rate is 15.3% of your income which is applied as soon as you earn $400 in a year from OnlyFans.
However, the good news is the taxation is applied to your net business earnings and not your whole earnings, which means the taxation isn't applied necessarily after you have made $400 from OnlyFans.
How often does OnlyFans pay?
Creators can set the payout schedule on a monthly or weekly basis. OnlyFans pays at the start of every month. However, you can also request payment manually, and it usually takes 3-5 business days to get payments in your account.
To get paid, you can link your local bank accounts or e-wallets with OnlyFans. Some commonly used e-payment methods are PayPal, Venmo, and Wise.
P.S: OnlyFans Feet Income: How much Money OnlyFans Feet Creators are making?
OnlyFans foot content creators are racking up more than $1000 daily. But if we see a journey of an ordinary feet content creator on OnlyFans, they can manage up to $300 or more in a month.
Selling feet pics on OnlyFans is lucrative for anyone who is consistent. However, celebrities attract more sales and have relatively good OnlyFans feet income than others. For better reach, you can also try selling feet pics on more than one platform, like FeetFinder.
Read more related articles:
- Selling Feet Pics Using PayPal: How to sell Feet Pics and Get Paid Through PayPal
- FeetFinder Vs. Instafeet: What is The Difference Between The Feet Selling Platforms
- How To Make Money Selling Feet Pics as a Guy?
- How To Sell Feet Pics on Shutterstock?